Internet Society of New York has a not to be missed event in a few days:
Eben Moglen, Professor of Law and Legal History at Columbia University, and founder, Director-Counsel and Chairman of the Software Freedom Law Center, will speak about “Freedom in the Cloud: Software Freedom, Privacy and Security for Web 2.0 and Cloud Computing” on Friday, February 5, 2010, 7-9 pm. This event will be webcast live.
- What: ISOC-NY Public Meeting: Eben Moglen – ‘Freedom In The Cloud’
- When: Fri. Feb 5 2010 7pm-9pm
- Where: Room 109, Warren Weaver Hall, 251 Mercer Street NYC (SW corner of West 4th) (See note below)
- Webcast: http://www.livestream.com/isocny
- Sponsors: ISOC-NY, NYU ACM, Brooklyn Law Incubator & Policy Clinic